We invite you to cooperate with a scientific professional journal
«Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University. Right series».
The journal is included in the list of scientific specialists editions
in which the results of the dissertation works for obtaining the scientific degrees
of doctor and candidate of sciences in legal disciplines can be published
(Resolution of the Presidium of the HAC of Ukraine No. 205/5 of June 8, 2005; re-registration of the edition,
Resolution of the Presidium of the HAC of Ukraine No. 105/3 of July 8, 2009; re-registered the edition,
MES of Ukraine Order No. 793 of July 4, 2014 (Annex No. 8).
SCHEDULE OF FORMATION, EXIT, SUBSCRIBE No. 60 FOR 2020:
Until January 31, 2020
– scientific articles are accepted to the journal «Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University. Law series № 60 for 2020
– the authors of the magazine will be sent an electronic version of the magazine in pdf format
– Authors will be sent a printed version of the journal to the mailing addresses provided in the author's certificate.
Scientific articles, according to the resolution of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine No. 705/1 of January 15, 2003 "On increasing the requirements for professional publications included in the lists of the HAC of Ukraine", should contain the following necessary elements:
– statement of the problem in general form and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks;
– an analysis of the latest research and publications in which the problem is solved and which the author relies on, the selection of the previously unresolved parts of the general problem to which the article is devoted;
– formulation of the goals of the article (statement of the task)
– presentation of the main research material with full justification of the scientific results;
– conclusions from this study and prospects for further intelligence in this area.
– the article must contain UDC;
– the article must contain a reference to the number of the legal scientific specialty in which it is written (for example, 12.00.01 - theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal scholars);
– the article should contain annotations and keywords in two languages: Ukrainian and English (regardless of the language of the article). The average volume of each abstract is not less than 1800 characters;
– volume of the article - no more than 17 pages. in 1.5 intervals, 14th font size;
– references to sources should be made in square brackets, indicating page numbers according to the source. For example, [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234];
– the list of sources used is submitted at the end of the article in the order of reference of sources in accordance with the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 developed in 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General Terms and Conditions of Assembly. "
Language of publications: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Articles of PhDs, PhDs, young scientists (adjuncts, graduate students, applicants), as well as other persons with higher education and scientific activity are accepted for printing.
Attention! Students' articles are accepted only in co-authorship with the supervisor.
The editorial board reserves the right to review, edit, reduce and reject articles. The author is responsible for the accuracy of the facts, statistics and other information. Reprinting of journal materials is permitted only with the permission of the author and the editor.
Editorial fee is 600 UAH. for one article up to 10 pages, in case of exceeding 10 pages. 50 UAH is additionally paid. for each page of the article. The list of published works is included in the scope of the article. The editorial fee covers the costs of editing the articles, layout and printing of the journal, as well as mailing the journal to the authors.
The articles are subject to internal anonymous peer review and plagiarism testing. After reviewing, the authors receive the requisites for payment of the publication fee.
The editorial fee can be recalculated at any bank in Ukraine.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS:
To publish your article, you must email the journal to January 31, 2020 (incl.) The following materials:
1) a completed sample certificate for the author;
2) the article;
3) scanned electronic copy of the editorial fee payment confirmation (requisites are sent to the e-mail address after passing the review).
The filename must be the author's surname, with reference to the author's reference - Help, Article - Article.
For example: Doroshenko_Article, Doroshenko_Help, Doroshenko_Collection.
The editorial office assigns to each published material an international digital ID of DOI.
SAMPLE OF AUTHORIZATION OF THE AUTHOR'S REFERENCE
Last name, first name, patronymic of the author
Information about the scientific supervisor (full name, scientific degree, academic rank, position)
(to be filled in the absence of a degree)
Place of work (training)
Postal address (model: 27 Chudova St., 89, Kyiv, 01177)