International scientific and practical conference
"LEGAL STATE: HISTORY, MODERNITY AND FORMATION PROSPECTS IN UKRAINE"
Uzhhorod, February 14-15, 2020
Scientists, graduate students, students of universities and research institutions, as well as practitioners from Ukraine and foreign countries actively engaged in scientific research in the field of legal sciences are invited to participate in the international conference.
Form of conducting: correspondence.
Conference language: Ukrainian, Polish, Slovak, Russian, English.
The following sections are planned for the conference:
- Theory and History of State and Law; history of political and legal scholars;
- A constitutional right; municipal law;
- Civil Law and Civil Procedure; family law; international private law;
- Commercial law, commercial procedural law;
- Labor Law; social security right;
- Land law; agrarian law; environmental law; natural resource law;
- Administrative law and process; finance law; information law;
- Criminal law and criminology; criminal law;
- Criminal proceedings and forensics; forensic examination; operative-search activity;
- Judiciary; prosecution and advocacy;
- International law;
- Philosophy of Law.
Those interested in attending the international conference should email the Organizing Committee by February 11, 2020 (inclusive) the following documents:
1) the completed application form;
The name of the file must correspond to the name of the speaker indicating the application - Application, abstract - Abstracts, proof of payment of the organizational fee - Contribution
For example: Rusin_Application, Rusin_Theses, Rusin_Payment
Requirements for the abstract of the report
- Section name according to the list above (Times New Roman font # 12, right)
- Mid-line report title (first capital letter, without dashes): Times New Roman font № 14, bold.
- Below, at one interval, in the center - the surname, initials of the author, position, full name of the institution where the author studies or works: Times New Roman font № 14.
2. A constitutional right; municipal law
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF PROCEEDINGS IN CASES FOR APPEALING LEGAL ACTS OF LOCAL EXECUTIVE AUTHORITIES
Rusin M. V.
Doctor of Law,
Associate Professor of the Department of Constitutional Law and Comparative Law
Uzhgorod National University
- In one interval, the text of abstracts should meet the following requirements: format A-4, margins: upper, lower, left, right - 2 cm, font Times New Roman No. 14, line spacing 1.5.
- The list of used sources (without repetition) is made out at the end of the text under the title "Literature:". In the text, footnotes are indicated by square brackets, indicating the serial number of the source in the list and after which the page numbers (pages), for example: [7, p. 16].
- Volume of text: up to 5 pages with a list of sources used.
The amount of the organizational contribution is 240 UAH.
All conference participants are provided with a conference abstract, which will be sent to the participants' e-mail address specified in the applications.